Friday, April 25, 2008

year2,sem2 final exam

i'm in the middle of my exams now (1 week more to go) n i'm amazed that i can still find time to blog.. haih donolah, somehow this time around i'm more relaxed n am like, ah watevalah.. i'll just do wat i can n it's up to His will whether i deserve good grades anot.. at the meantime, this is my diet for the past weeks..
honey stars is a must during exams.. for breakfast n for snacks.. i realise i fall asleep easily halfway reading my notes so munching on something helps me stay awake.. plus all the studying makes me hungry!! as mummy said, "i prefer u eating honey stars than all the other junk food" so okloh, since twisties is out, honey stars it is!!
besides that i'm also taking something extra.. ..
about 2 weeks ago i felt a flu coming so i went to the pharmacy, intending to get some vit c at first.. then the lady recommended that i take vit b complex as well, since i'll be using lotsa brain power for my exam.. so okloh, have been taking 1 pill every morn n u know wat, i think it kinda works lah.. i don fall asleep halfway reading my notes anymore (instead i always end up online like now.. haih.. i think i should confiscate the laptop fr myself) it's also supposed to help with the stress, i guess it explains y i'm so relaxed.. but still it's not stoping all the pimples fr appearing lah, hoh hazel hoh..
so do continue to pray for me, as i TRY to rmb all of u in prayer ya..
23"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men,
24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It s the Lord Christ you are serving"
Col 3:23-24

1 comment:

hwei said...

you got junyi's penyakit! bad student-ing! go study!